Exclusive & Precious
Wallpaper in this collection convince by flamboyant and sophisticated looks, fresh and vivid colours, and shiny fabric effects.
You love plain clearness? Paintable non-woven is a durable material for renovation and reinforcement of walls and ceilings.
Relief nonwoven wallpaper
With paintable nonwoven relief wallpaper and simple painting techniques you can easily implement your wishes and ideas.
Road to success
Are you a trader, interior designer or interior decorator and would you like to sell our products as a key distributor in your region?
Versailles wallpaper on nonwoven substrate – Product Information
Part of this collection are extra wide non-woven wallcoverings (first choice 100% pure and breathable bonded fabric) with decorative blown vinyl surface. Though this wallpaer is designed to be a finished product, we can recommend without hesitation to refurbish it later with repeated painting.
Thanks to the double roll width of 1.06 m you’ll have only half as many seams than with standard wallpaper. Larger surfaces are wallpapered faster and more economically (1 roll=10,65 sqm).
• no expanding, shrinking or gapping of paste-the-wall wallcovering because of the adhesive’s humidity and soaking paper
• excellent dimensional stability due to fabric and textile fibres
• free of glass fibers
• non toxic
• washable (to varying degrees)
• tear-resistant, dimensionally stable and resilient
• resilient and very durable (wallcoverings on non-woven substrate provide a much longer durability than wallpapers on paper substrate)
• no preparation neccessary: paste the wall, hang the dry wallpaper and cut it at the wall. Instead of pasting the wall wall you may paste the back of the wallpaper strips as ususally – without soaking. This modern working technique saves time and allows wallpapering with minimal effort.
• suitable for repeated repainting (up to 7 times)
• dry strippable without residues – When refurbishing, the wallpaper can be removed completely from the dry wall without leaving any residue
Important: The surface to hang wallpaper should be proper, dry and smooth. You’ll need a special adhesive for heavy non-woven wallcoverings. Before wallpapering, provide a background of the same color.
Size (European standard):
10,05 m x 1,06 m = 10,65 sqm (± 3%)
Corrugated cardboard: 340 x 340 x 1080 mm – 9 (wallpaper with granules) and 12 rolls per box
Roll weight: 1,7 to 2,0 kg
Roll diameter: 8-10 cm
Wear lifespan: about 20 years